Getting to Orleans
How can you travel to Orleans?
In the heart of the Loire Valley, one hour from Paris, Orleans is well situated at the crossroads of major road transport routes:
- A10 > Paris - Orleans - Bordeaux
- A71 > Orleans - Bourges - Clermont-Ferrand
- A19 > Artenay - Orleans - Courtenay
- D2020 > Paris - Orleans - Toulouse
CAMPER VAN PARKS
- Seasonal camper van parks (until 30/08/19) - Rue Fernand and Marcelle Rivière - 45400 Fleury-les-Aubrais, on the Chapit'O site. Services: water, garbage and electricity, waste collection. For further information: Orléans Val de Loire Evénements: +33 (0) 2 38 56 97 10. Technical assistance: +33 (0) 6 82 87 52 74. Parking under video surveillance. Access to the city center: Bus line 11 - Stop Chapit'O - Petit Pré - Direction Gare des Aubrais / Tram A - Station Gare des Aubrais - Direction Gare d'Orléans.
- Camper van park - Chemin de Fourneaux, La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin. On the banks of the Loire. Services: water, waste disposal and electricity.
- Camper van park - Les Pâtures, 35, Chemin du Port, Chécy. On the banks of the Loire, close to Orleans. Services: water, waste disposal and electricity.
Orleans bus station is a destination for several bus companies:
The drop-off and parking area is situated on Boulevard Pierre Segelle. It is open from 1 April to 30 September. This area is exclusively reserved for coach drivers to drop off tourists close to the city centre in high season and park their vehicle on this site.
Located one hour away from Paris and Tours, Orleans, the region’s capital, has two SNCF stations: Orleans train station, in the city centre, and Fleury-les-Aubrais train station, north of the city. They are connected by tram.
ORLEANS LOIRE VALLEY AIRPORT
Located 20 km east of Orleans, Orleans Loire Valley Airport, in Saint-Denis-de-l'Hôtel, has a runway for aircraft chartered for business or leisure.
From Charles de Gaulle Airport and Orly Airport in Paris, you can get to Orleans by taking a train from Paris Austerlitz train station.
You may also like
Getting around Orleans
How can you get about in Orleans?