Our Tourist Information Office
Orléans Val de Loire Tourisme
SPL Orléans Val de Loire Tourisme
2, place de l’Étape – CS 95632
45056 Orleans cedex 1
Tél : 02 38 24 05 05
uNTIL 31 OCTOBER 2019
Monday to Sunday and public holidays: 9.30am-7pm
FROM NOVEMBER 1, 2019 to january 31, 2020
- Monday to Saturday: 9.30am-6.30pm
- Sundays and public holidays: 10am-6pm
Closed: 25 December and 1 January
Bring home some fantastic souvenirs of your time in Orleans!
Our gift shop stocks:
- local products;
- design objects made by local companies;
- product ranges in connection with major events such as the 500th anniversary of the Renaissance, the Joan of Arc Festival and the Loire Festival;
- Parc Floral de la Source souvenirs;
- guides and books;
Come and see us!
To save you time or assist you when we are closed, interactive terminals are available inside and outside the Tourist Information Office. Find accommodations, restaurants, activities and events!
Free Wifi access is available! Sign in to WIFI_centre.
You may also like
Getting around Orleans
How can you get about in Orleans?
Getting to Orleans
How can you travel to Orleans?